Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Me and My Life

Hi to all. Welcome to my blog... ...
I don't know where to start off, okay...my name is Bill and I have never created a blog before.
I started this blog for a school project. It's quite cool to have English lessons on blogs, rather than the usual exercises.
Alright, let's move on, I am currently a Secondary 2 student. I mostly like Mathematics and Science. Though I am having difficulties with my Mother Tongue, I hope to make it through the exams by studying hard.
I am also a member of the Concert Band's Clarinet Section. Clarinets are pretty awesome instruments and I have no idea how they created it. Since I am on the topic of music, you might also like to know that I love playing the piano as well. Music is one of the most wonderful creations of mankind (It depends on an individual's opinion).
So that's it for now, thanks for visiting my blog.


Bill Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment