Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Me and My Interests

         I have several interests in life. However, I shall just mention one of my main interests, which is playing the Clarinet. Many of you readers might be wondering, "Why must everything have to do with music?". But that's my character. The main reason why I love music is that it is one of the best forms of relaxations that keep the mind calm. When one plays music, he/she will enter a world of their own where there is no such thing as stress or pressure. However, you will soon realize that all of us, no matter what, have to come back into this real world to face the reality.
         A Clarinet is a woodwind instrument played in the concert band. You might also be intrigued to know that there are actually about 12 different types of clarinets in different keys, that is, in different pitch. Usually in every piece/song-sheet, there is always a few challenging phrases that require extra practice to play. It is when you can master that passage and move on that you can feel the achievement and hear some great tunes emerging.
               
*MuSiC = My Life*

No comments:

Post a Comment